Each month on these pages, made available through our flagship station, 1250 WHNZ, we will be covering different health topics. If there is a particular subject that you have an interest in, please feel free to either call us at
We are very excited by the new web pages 1250 WHNZ has made available to us and we hope you will visit this site often. Thank you.
Call 800-326-5838 if you wish to receive a free CD copy of Dr. Bittiker’s catalog “Doc’s Vitamins”. In this catalog you will find a detailed listing of all the vitamins that Dr. B recommends to his patients. Besides the vitamins that Dr. B uses, you will find a drug interaction chart, the Dash diet (for blood pressure), the elimination diet (for food allergies), Dr. Bittiker’s favorite web sites, and other valuable information. Unfortunately due to increased production costs we are unable to provide a free hard copy of the catalog. If you wish to receive a hard copy, just send a check or money order for $10.00 to our office at 7135 State Road 52, Suite 304, Hudson, FL 34667. Or call us with your credit card number and we will be happy to send one to you.
ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES TO MANAGING M.S.
Nature of M.S.
· Identical twin studies show that M.S. is approximately 25% caused by genetics, 75% caused by environment.
· Genetic mutations predispose some people to develop M.S., but it doesn’t guarantee it, it must have some environmental affect to set off the disease
· Get a Genetics test. Find out which single nuclear polymorphisms predispose you to certain metabolic abnormalities.
· Tests can be purchased at WWW.Mygenewize.com/SBittiker
· Take nutritional supplements that are customized to your own specific genetics
· Google research by Bruce Ames, a scientist at
· Google Swank Diet, which is located at the
· Go to WWW.WestonAPriceFoundation.org for further research on diet.
· Go to YouTube and watch Loren Cordain , PhD. lectures on the Paleo Diet and M.S. They are a bit technical, but well worth the time.
· CLEAN UP YUR
· Check for heavy metals. Google Genova Labs. A simple hair mineral analysis will determine your heavy metal load. Google Chelorex. Heavy metals block enzymes which stop your body from ridding itself of other chemical toxins.
· Heavy metals help to confuse your body’s immune systems so that it has difficulty identifying “self”.
· M.S. is a disease where the immune system gets confused and begins to attack the myelin sheath through a process called “Molecular mimicry”. Solve this problem and you solve M.S.
· Orthogonal or upper cervical specific technique may help. Go to YouTube and see Montel Williams talk about his treatments for M.S.
· Undergo testing for other problems and risk factors. In other words don’t just focus on M.S. It would be tragic to die from another preventable disease while only focusing on your M.S.
For further information listen to our radio show “Natural Health and You” heard every Saturday on 1250 AM, WHNZ, from eleven am to one pm.. Or call our office at